Bitly has two menus in the navigation bar at the top of the page, the Navigation Menu (or Nav Menu) and the Profile Menu.
The nav menu is in the upper-left corner of your screen. Use the nav menu to view and manage your links, metrics, and campaigns. Some menu items are only accessible with a paid subscription.
The profile menu is in the upper-right corner of the screen. It contains your group selector, settings, and resource links to help you use Bitly.
Some menu items are only displayed to customers with paid subscriptions. Most of these items will open a menu panel with additional selections.
- The menu header displays your name and the currently selected account and group.
- Change Group - Select a group for creating links and viewing analytics.
- User Settings - Access your email address, password, login security, OAuth access token, OAuth registration code, default API group, and notification settings. You may also request a GDPR SAR Report through this panel.
- Help Center - Go to our Help Center for helpful knowledge base articles and videos.
- Get Support - Customers with a subscription can contact our support team for help.
- Register for Training - Live webinars with Q&A sessions are available based on subscription plan.
- Group Settings - Manage your users, social networks, the default domain, and view your login ID.
- Account Settings - Access your high-level account settings, including custom domains, users, groups, your own mobile apps, single sign-on, and webhooks.
- Log Out - Exit the Bitly app and return to the Bitly.com website.