Bitly Essentials is a weekly webinar that takes place every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. ET. Bitly Essentials is currently available to paid Bitly users and includes an introduction to the Bitly platform as well as a Q&A with the Bitly Learning team. We’ll cover topics like:
- The Bitly Dashboard and basic engagement data
- Custom Domains
- Custom Bitlinks
- Account settings
See a more detailed agenda in a Google Doc at bitly.is/essentialsagenda or download a PDF below.
Bitly Advanced builds on the content of Bitly Essentials, showcasing advanced features available to Bitly Enterprise customers. Join a Bitly Advanced webinar every other Tuesday at 11:30 am ET (starting June 11th) to add to your Bitly knowledge with topics including:
- Organic share data
- Group and user management
- Analytics and data exports
- OAuth tokens and a general overview of API integration, including popular use cases
See a more detailed agenda in a Google Doc at bitly.is/advancedagenda or download a PDF below.
Bitly Learning is offering a bi-monthly webinar that takes place outside of normal Eastern Time-business hours. The Bitly Learning team will review beyond the Bitly basics and answer questions you may have to further optimize your Bitly account. It is a thorough walk-through of these premium features:
- Custom Domains
- Analytics and Data Exports
- Group and User Management
- Account Settings
- API Integrations
Each Expert webinar will focus on an in-depth technical topic, featuring a guest expert from the Bitly team. Example Expert webinar topics are API integration with a social publisher, parameter passing, SSO, or mobile deep linking.
Here's a look at our upcoming schedule for the Bitly Expert Webinars:
- Monday, September 23rd, 2:30pm ET: Mobile Deep Linking. What is mobile deep linking and how do I set it up in Bitly? We'll be joined by a member of the Bitly Applications team to talk about enhancing your company’s mobile strategy and live answer your questions.
- Monday, October 28th, 2:30 pm ET: Introduction to SSO and Bitly API Q&A. We’ll be joined by a member of the Bitly Integrations team to introduce SSO (single sign-on) and live answer your questions about migrating to V4 of our API.
See a more detailed agenda in a Google Doc at bitly.is/expertagenda or download a PDF below.