Bitly's Dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your top links and activity.
Here are the metrics you can view on your Dashboard:
- Total engagements: Total number of clicks on your short links, clicks on links in your Link-in-bio, and scans on your QR Codes.
- Total campaigns and total channels: The total number of campaigns and campaign channels you've created all-time.
- Links created: Links you and your team members have shortened in the selected time period.
- Top links: The most-clicked short links that have been created by your Bitly account in the selected time period.
- Technology: The top referrers and device types generating clicks to your Bitly link traffic in the selected time period.. Click the Referrers or Devices tab to switch the view.
- Top locations: The top countries and cities generating clicks to your Bitly short links in the selected time period..
You can set a date range, export data, and drill down to specific details as you navigate the page.
Returning to the Dashboard
The Dashboard is the first page you see when you log in to your Bitly account. To return to it from anywhere in the Bitly web app, click Dashboard in the left sidebar.
The Dashboard displays metrics for your active group. To change groups, click the dropdown in the top-left of the window.