Bitly's dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your top links and activity.
The Dashboard is the first page you see when you log in to your Bitly account. As you work in Bitly, you can always return to your Dashboard by clicking the link in the left sidebar.
The Dashboard displays metrics for your active group. Change groups by clicking the dropdown in the top-left of the window.
You can set a date range, export data, and drill down to specific details as you navigate the page.
Here are the metrics you can view on your Dashboard:
- Total engagements: Total number of clicks on your short links, clicks on links in your Link-in-bio, and scans on your QR Codes.
- Links created: Links you and your team members have shortened in the selected time period.
- Organic share engagements: Clicks generated by short links created outside of your Bitly account. For example, a link shortened by an influencer or a follower of your brand.
- Organic share links: Links shortened in Bitly, but outside of your account.
- Top links: The most-clicked short links that have been created by your Bitly account.
- Top organic share content: The most-clicked short links created in Bitly by people outside of your account.
- Technology: The top referrers and device types generating clicks to your Bitly link traffic. Click the Referrers or Devices tab to switch the view.
- Top locations: The top countries and cities generating clicks to your Bitly short links.