Bitly's dashboard gives you a high-level overview of your top links and activity.
Access the dashboard from the first menu navigation dropdown at the top of the page.
You can set a date range, export data, and drill down to specific details as you navigate the page. All of the following metrics are displayed for the group you've selected in the upper right corner of the page, after the CREATE button.
- TOTAL CLICKS - Clicks all of your short links have received.
BITLINKS CREATED - Links you and your team members have shortened.
- ORGANIC SHARE CLICKS - Clicks generated by short links created outside of your Bitly account. For example, a link shortened by an influencer or a follower of your brand.
ORGANIC SHARE LINKS - Links shortened in Bitly, but outside of your account.
- Date range selector - A calendar selector to enter a date range for the dashboard metrics.
EXPORT - Exports the metrics above into a CSV file.
- TOP BITLINKS - The most-clicked short links that have been created by your Bitly account.
- ORGANIC SHARE TOP CONTENT - The most-clicked short links created in Bitly by people outside of your account.
- TOP REFERRERS - The top referrers generating clicks to your Bitly link traffic.
- TOP LOCATIONS - The top countries generating clicks to your Bitly short links.