You can upgrade, cancel, or change your Bitly plan at any time.
Downgrading your account will change or cancel future billing. You will still have access to your current plan through your renewal date.
For custom Enterprise plans, contact your account manager to help you select the best plan. For all other plans, follow these steps:
- Log in to Bitly.
- Click the profile menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select an option below your current plan.
- Select your changes from the plan page.
- Depending on your selection, you may be asked to confirm your choice.
- You'll then view the confirmation page and can continue to your account.
- If you have any further questions, you will still be able to submit a ticket here after you’ve downgraded as long as it’s before the end of your billing cycle