Bitly also has its own URL builder to place UTM parameters behind your short links without leaving the app!
Google's Campaign URL Builder is a tool for constructing a URL with campaign/UTM parameters.
Adding parameters like medium, campaign, and source to a URL allows you to track traffic and campaigns in web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
Google used to have their own link shortener (goo.gl) but no longer supports it. They've added a feature to shorten links through Bitly to make it convenient for everyone.
After you create the URL, you can shorten it using your Bitly account.
- Go to the Campaign URL Builder.
- Enter your URL and parameters.
- Click Convert URL to Short Link.
- Enter your Bitly login and click Allow.
- Copy the short link for use in your posts or messaging.