Google's Campaign URL Builder is a tool used to construct a URL with campaign/UTM parameters.
Adding parameters like medium, campaign, and source to a URL allows you to track campaigns in traffic tools like Google Analytics.
Google used to have their own link shortener (goo.gl) but no longer supports it. They've added a feature to shorten links through Bitly to make it convenient for everyone.
After you create the URL, you can shorten it using your Bitly account.
- Go to the Campaign URL Builder.
- Enter your URL and parameters.
- Click Convert URL to Short Link.
- Enter your Bitly login and click Allow.
- Copy the short link for use in your posts or messaging.