What is Zoho Social?
Zoho Social was built for businesses and agencies to create, publish, and schedule posts on all their social networks. With Zoho Social, your team can collaborate and keep your social marketing in order.
Why should I enable this integration?
By default, Zoho Social shortens links their short domain, zurl.co. By connecting to Bitly, those short links can be created through your Bitly account and include your brand, if you have a custom domain.
Regardless of whether you use bit.ly or a custom domain, all your links and click metrics will be in one place, making it easier to track the success of your efforts in Bitly.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a paid Zoho Social subscription and a Bitly account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Zoho Social built this integration and can help if you encounter any problems.
How do I connect Zoho Social to Bitly?
- Sign in to your Zoho Social account.
- Click the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top-right corner.
- Select Publishing in the left sidebar, under Brand Settings.
- Under Default Link Shortener, select bit.ly.
- Click Allow on the authorization page. If you're not signed in to Bitly, you'll be prompted to log in first.
Now when you include a link in your Zoho Social posts, they're immediately shortened with Bitly. These links are created in your default app group (used as the default for all integrations) and use the default domain for that group.
For more help, visit Zoho Social's help center.