What is Zoho Social?
Zoho Social was built for businesses and agencies to create, publish, and schedule posts on all their social networks. With Zoho Social, your team can collaborate and keep your social marketing in order.
Why should I enable this integration?
Zoho Social will automatically shorten links included in social posts using the zurl.co domain. By connecting to Bitly, those short links will be created through your Bitly account and include your brand, if you have a custom domain.
Regardless of which domain you're using in Bitly, all your links and click metrics will be in one place, making it easier to track the success of your efforts in Bitly.
Who can set this up?
Anyone with a Zoho Social account and a Bitly account.
While we are happy to help you with Bitly troubleshooting, like verifying your rate limits, Zoho Social built this integration and can help you if encounter any problems.
How do I connect Zoho Social to Bitly?
- Sign in to your Zoho Social account.
- Click the gear icon to open Settings, then select Brand Settings.
- In the Brand Settings panel, click Publishing.
- Select the Publishing Preferences tab.
- Under Default Link Shortener, select bit.ly.
- Sign in to your Bitly account and click Allow.
Now when you include a link in your Zoho Social posts, they will immediately be shortened with Bitly.