To login into your Bitly account with an SSO Provider (Okta, Google, OneLogin or PingFederate) follow the instructions below. Please keep in mind that an SSO integration must be setup with your Bitly Enterprise account.
- From bitly.com navigate to the log in page of bitly.com and select the “Sign in with SSO” link:
- Enter the email account that you wish to use to log in.
- Once you click “Continue”, you will be directed to the SSO provider to validate your credentials. If your credentials are validated successfully, you will then be redirected back to Bitly and logged in
- When accessing Bitly through an SSO provider for the first time and you:
a. Are already part of the Enterprise Bitly account: you’ll be immediately logged into the your account.
b. Do not have an existing Bitly account: you’ll have an account created and given access to that account.
c. Have an existing free Bitly account: you’ll have the choice to import the Bitlinks from your free account into the Enterprise account. Either way, you will be required to enter the password of the existing account to verify your access. We recommend that if you used your existing Bitly account for work purposes that you import those links by selecting ‘Continue’ so that all data and access is managed by the Enterprise Bitly account.
- On subsequent logins you will be taken directly to your Bitly account.