At Bitly we are always updating our products and technology to make them more modern, secure, efficient, and usable. To that end we are proud to introduce the latest version of the Bitly API 4.0.0 (V4). This documentation will highlight some of the changes that we’ve made and how to adapt your V3 integrations to work with V4.
Articles in this section
- How to configure a webhook
- What are webhooks?
- Where do I find Bitly's API documentation?
- Migrating from v3 to v4 of the Bitly API
- How do I increase my Bitly API limits?
- How to expire an OAuth generic access token
- What IP addresses does Bitly use?
- Third Party Tools for Publishers
- Does Bitly host web content?
- Third Party Buttons and Widgets