No. Using Bitly, which is a 301 redirect, does not hurt your SEO.
Articles in this section
- How do I view scan data for a QR Code?
- Why do my metrics include data for "All other cities"?
- How do I add UTM parameters to my bulk upload?
- What’s the difference between entering UTM parameters and using Bitly Campaigns?
- How do I add UTM parameters to a link?
- Why is my link showing click metrics before I've shared it?
- Why doesn't the number of clicks in Bitly match the clicks in my other accounts?
- What is the response time/latency when opening a Bitly link?
- How do I view Bitly click data by device type?
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?