Not yet, but we’re exploring ways to make it happen. As soon as you sign up for your free Bitly account, you can start creating and analyzing your new links. In the case of links you can change easily, such as those on Twitter/Instagram bios or other evergreen content, replace the goo.gl link with a Bitly link as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Where can I learn more about how to use Bitly?
- What is Bitly Enterprise and how is it different from the free version?
- Will the links I create on Bitly ever expire?
- Will using Bitly hurt my site’s SEO?
- How safe is Bitly?
- Can I transfer my goo.gl links / data into Bitly?
- Does Bitly have an extension and app?
- I used goo.gl through another app / software / a custom integration. Can I do the same with Bitly?
- I just shorten links to make them easier to share. Why would I want the “bells and whistles”?
- How is Bitly different from Goo.gl or other URL shorteners?