There are several different ways you can find and copy your Bitlink.
- From the save pop-up. After you save a link (via the Bitmarklet tool or the Chrome Extension), a pop-up will appear on your screen. A link will be featured on the pop-up. Simply click the "Copy" button.
- From 'Bitlink Management' section you can click the “Copy” button to copy any bitlink.
Check out Bitly Keyword Shortcuts for faster ways to copy your bitlink
How to copy your link from the mobile app.
- Log into your Bitly app. Then click on “Bitlinks”.
2. Press and on hold the link you would like to copy.
3. You will now see the option to “Copy” the link.