Bitly has introduced a new navigation menu and interface!
Learn how to switch the look of your Bitly account.
Bitly deep link analytics highlight the number of places the user was directed when they clicked on your link. Bitly currently tracks App Opens, Mobile Web Visits, Store Visits. We also track the conversion metric App Installs which is the number of times users download and open your app for the first time.
To check your Deep Link data for specific links, follow these steps:
- Log into Bitly.
- Search for and select the deep link.
- At the top of the detail pane, you will see the Mobile Destination analytics section.
- The Bitly SDK is required to be able to collect App Open and App Install data.
- Bitly offers an Android SDK and iOS SDK.
- App Installs are based on deterministic and probabilistic counting:
- Deterministic - Matching based on unique user information like cookies and mobile identifiers.
- Probabilistic - Proprietary algorithm based on different user inputs at the time of click to match the content on the initial app open.