Most hosting providers allow multiple A Records to be configured. Simply add a second A Record and point them to each of the IP addresses above.
Articles in this section
- What is a Custom Domain?
- How to get a custom domain from Bitly
- How to set up your custom domain in Bitly
- How to configure your DNS for your Bitly account
- Setting up your Domain in Bitly.com
- How to redirect visitors from your custom domain or unknown URLs
- How do I find out who my domain provider is?
- Why do I need to configure two IP addresses for my Custom Domain?
- What if I only have one A record for my Custom Domain?
- I'm using a sub-domain as my Custom Domain, do I need to update anything?