Most hosting providers allow multiple A Records to be configured. Simply add a second A Record and point them to each of the IP addresses above.
Articles in this section
- What is a Custom Domain?
- How do I get a free custom domain from Bitly to brand my links?
- How do I set up my own custom domain in Bitly?
- How do I configure my DNS settings to brand my Bitly links?
- How do I redirect visitors from my custom domain or an unknown URL?
- Configuring HTTPS & SSL for your Bitly custom domain
- How do I find out who my domain provider is?
- Why do I need to configure two IP addresses for my Custom Domain?
- What if I only have one A record for my Custom Domain?
- Can I use a subdomain to shorten links?