Most hosting providers allow multiple A Records to be configured. Simply add a second A Record and point them to each of the IP addresses above.
Articles in this section
- What is a Branded Short Domain (bsd) and how do I get one?
- How do I set up a Branded Short Domain (bsd)?
- How do I find out who my domain provider is?
- Why do I need to configure two IP addresses for my Branded Short Domain?
- What if I only have one A record for my Branded Short Domain?
- I'm using a sub-domain as my Branded Short Domain, do I need to update anything?
- Common Domain Hosting Providers