Embedded YouTube videos are a great way to share content on your Bitly Link-in-bio. They use the same styling as the Link-in-bio buttons (i.e. square or rounded corners). Once you’ve added a video, you can move it around on the page just like your links.
To add a YouTube video to your Link-in-bio:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Click + Add.
- Select Add next to YouTube.
- Add the YouTube video URL. The Short Link for this video uses your default domain. The title pulls automatically from YouTube.
- To schedule this link to appear later or to have it automatically unpublish at a certain time, click Set Schedule. Select the date and time for it to publish and/or unpublish, as necessary.
- Click Create.
Arrange your content
Publish your changes
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.