Follow these steps to download a ZIP file with all of the QR Codes you've created in your account. If you have multiple groups in your account, this downloads the QR Codes for that group.
To export your QR Codes:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click QR Codes in the left sidebar.
- Click Export.
- Choose the email address you want your QR Codes sent to, then click Export links.
- Go to your email inbox and find the export email from Bitly. The email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Exports with large amounts of data can take up to 30 minutes to be delivered.
- Open the email and click View Report.
Your QR Codes are downloaded automatically in a ZIP file. Open the ZIP to view them. They come with a report that shows the file name for each QR Code, along with the title, destination URL, and number of scans.