Social media links can't be added to your Link-in-bio page in the mobile app, but you can use the app to edit and customize your social buttons.
To add your social icons to your Link-in-bio page, use the Bitly web app.
To edit the social icons on your Link-in-bio page:
- Open the Bitly app and log in (if necessary).
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the social icons section at the bottom of the Link-in-bio page.
- This screen allows you to update the placement and style of your social links. To delete a link or update a URL, tap the pencil icon to the right of the link.
- Tap Save when you're done.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes.
When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes in the top-right corner.