The Bitly mobile app gives you the flexibility to share links and make updates to your Link-in-bio page wherever you go.
Prefer to do this on your computer? You can do this in the Bitly web app, too.
To customize the background of your Link-in-bio page:
- Open the Bitly app and log in (if necessary).
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Design.
- Make your design choices:
- Layout — choose between Classic, Hero, Pro, or Frame
- Styles — choose a Custom or Premade style, or upload an image for use as a background or header image
- Font — choose between several different Modern, Classic, and Handwritten font styles
- Tap Save in the top-right corner.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes in the top-right corner.