Any QR Code in your Bitly account can be customized, even if you didn't change the color or add a logo when you first created it.
If you change the color, add a logo, or change the logo, the previous QR Code will continue to point to the correct URL. All scans — whether for the previous version or the new, customized version — are shown in the QR Code's scan data.
To customize a QR Code in your Bitly account:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click QR Codes in the left sidebar.
- Find the QR Code you want to customize. Click the three dots and select Customize.
- Select your desired foreground color and/or upload a logo.
- Click the X in the top-right corner to save your changes.