Because a Bitly Link-in-bio is a simple and customizable way to organize your links, you can share it from all sorts of places, not just the profiles of your social media accounts. Create a QR Code to share it on flyers, other printed collateral, and anywhere else you can imagine.
Prefer to go mobile? You can do this in the mobile app, too.
To create a QR Code for your Bitly Link-in-bio:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Click Share.
- Click With a Bitly QR Code.
- Click Customize to change the design of your QR Code. You have all the same options as when you customize any QR Code in Bitly. Design options vary by plan.
- Test your code with the camera on your phone or tablet.
- Download and share your Link-in-bio!