With a Bitly Link-in-bio, you can create a personalized landing page with links to all of the content most relevant to your customers or audience. Take advantage of our flexible and customizable background options to create a unique Link-in-bio page that matches your brand, business, or product.
Prefer to go mobile? You can do this in the mobile app, too.
To customize the background of your Link-in-bio page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Click Design.
- Add, edit, or remove your profile image, and customize your page title and description.
- Add or edit your social icons.
- Choose a layout.
- Style your layout: Choose between pre-set color themes, create a custom color scheme, or upload an image.
Background images must be under 5 MB and must adhere to our image guidelines.
- Choose your button shape and shadow.
- Select a font. This is used for your buttons, as well as your title and description.
- Depending on your subscription plan, you may be able to choose whether or not you want the Bitly logo to appear on your Link-in-bio page.
All customizations you make to your Link-in-bio page are saved as a draft. If you leave this page, you won't lose your changes. When you're ready for them to go live, click Publish changes.