Links won’t display on your Link-in-bio page if they’ve been disabled or if they’re scheduled to go live later.
When you shorten a link via the Create button and add it to your Bitly Link-in-bio, the link is disabled by default. To publish it to your Link-in-bio page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link in bio in the left sidebar.
- FInd the link you want to enable.
- Toggle the switch beneath the link.
- Click Publish changes in the top-right corner, above the live preview.
This image shows the difference between an active link, a scheduled link, and a disabled link:
In the Bitly mobile app, you can see active and inactive links on the edit links screen (the same screen where you can schedule your links):
To see if an inactive link is scheduled to publish later, tap the pencil icon next to the toggle. Here you can see if a schedule has been set for this link.