There are a few reasons why a link may be missing from your Link-in-bio page:
- The link is scheduled to go live later
- The link has been unpublished automatically, based on its schedule
- The link was disabled manually
- You added the link to your Link-in-bio when you shortened it, but haven't published it yet
If you added a link to your Bitly Link-in-bio when you shortened a link via the Create button, the link is disabled by default and won't appear on your Link-in-bio page until you publish it. To publish it to your Link-in-bio page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link in bio in the left sidebar.
- FInd the link you want to enable.
- Toggle the switch beneath the link.
- Click Publish changes in the top-right corner, above the live preview.
This image shows the difference between an active link, a scheduled link, and a disabled link:
In the Bitly mobile app, you can see active and inactive links on the edit links screen (the same screen where you schedule your links):
To see if an inactive link is scheduled to publish later, tap the pencil icon next to the toggle. Here you can see if a schedule has been set for this link: