When you add links to your Bitly Link-in-bio, you can schedule them to publish or unpublish at a specific time. To do so, be sure to select Set Schedule when adding your links. You can't schedule other changes, like new images or styles.
You can also set (or update) a schedule for any links already posted to your Link-in-bio page. Here's how:
- Open the Bitly app and log in (if necessary).
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the button menu.
- Tap the pencil icon on the link you want to schedule.
- Toggle the switch next to Schedule your link.
- Set the date and time for the link to publish and, optionally, the time for it to unpublish.
- Tap Save.