You can use the Bitly mobile app to set a schedule for the links on your Link-in-bio page. This allows you to publish or unpublish links automatically.
You can use the mobile app to:
- Schedule a new link as you add it to your Link-in-bio page
- Schedule an existing already on your Link-in-bio page
You can't schedule other changes, like new images or styles.
Prefer to do this on your computer? You can do this in the Bitly web app, too.
Schedule a new link
When you use the mobile app to add links to your Bitly Link-in-bio, you can set a date for it to publish or unpublish. Follow the steps at Can I add links to my Bitly Link-in-bio in the mobile app? and toggle the switch next to Schedule your link in step 7.
Schedule an existing link
You can also use the mobile app to set (or update) a schedule for any links already posted to your Link-in-bio page.
To schedule changes to a link already on your Link-in-bio page:
- Open the Bitly app and log in (if necessary).
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the button menu.
- Tap the pencil icon on the link you want to schedule.
- Toggle the switch next to Schedule your link.
- Set the date and time for the link to publish and, optionally, the time for it to unpublish.
- Tap Save.