You can set a schedule for your links on your Bitly Link-in-bio. This allows you to publish or unpublish links automatically.
In this article, learn how to:
- Schedule a new link as you add it to your Link-in-bio page
- Schedule an existing already on your Link-in-bio page
You can't schedule other changes, like new images or styles.
Prefer to go mobile? You can do this in the mobile app, too.
Schedule a new link
When you add a new link to your Link-in-bio page, you can set a date for it to publish or unpublish. Follow the steps at How do I add links to my Link-in-bio page? and select Set Schedule in step 7.
Schedule an existing link
You can also set a schedule for any link already on your Bitly Link-in-bio.
To schedule changes to a link already on your Link-in-bio page:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Link-in-bio in the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on your Link-in-bio. If you have multiple Link-in-bio pages, be sure to select the correct one.
- Find the link you want to schedule and click Set Schedule.
- Choose the start date and/or end date. You can even select a specific time for it to publish or unpublish. Times are shown in your local time zone.
If you don't set an end date, the link will stay on your Link-in-bio page until you manually disable it.
If you need to edit a link's schedule — like, for example, if you want to change the end date — click the schedule beneath the link.
The preview on the right side of the window updates with any links you've added and any other changes you've made since the last time you published it.