The Bitly mobile app gives you plenty of options for creating, customizing, and adding links to your Link-in-bio page wherever you go.
To add links to your Link-in-bio page in the Bitly mobile app:
- Open the Bitly app and log in (if necessary).
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
- Tap Link-in-bio.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the empty button with a plus sign (+) in it. You may need to scroll down to find it.
- Enter the button label (what you want the link to say) and the destination URL. If you have a custom domain, you can select it here. Custom domains are available with paid plans.
- To schedule this link to appear later or to have it automatically unpublish at a certain time, tap Set Schedule. Select the date and time for it to publish and/or unpublish, as necessary.
- Tap Save.
Once you've added your links, you can reorder them within the Bitly app:
- Tap the pencil icon in the button section of the Link-in-bio preview.
- Press and hold the six dots on the left side of the link until it fades. Then, continuing to hold, drag the link to its new position within the link.