Bitly has introduced a new navigation menu and interface!
Learn how to switch the look of your Bitly account.
When adding one user, or multiple users who will all have the same permissions and group access, you can jump right into the numbered steps below.
If you're adding users who belong to different groups or have different admin permissions, separate them into batches according to their access as account admins, group admins, and group members. You'll need to enter each batch separately.
To add users to your account:
- Click the profile menu and select Settings.
- Click Users. If you have more than one account, be sure to select and expand the account you'd like to use.
- Click Invite New Users.
- Enter one or more email addresses or Bitly usernames. You can invite up to 50 users at a time. If you have a list to copy and paste, just make sure there's a comma between each email address.
- Select the groups the users will have access to and click Apply.
- Select the groups where these users will be administrators and click Apply. Skip this step if they will not be admins.
- Click Account administrator if the users will be admins for the entire account. Admins will have access to all groups.
- Click Invite User.
You will now see a confirmation message, and an email will be sent to each user. Each invited user will appear in your user list with a pending status next to their name, until they complete their registration.