This feature is available with some paid plans
Before you add users to your Bitly account:
- Make sure you have the email address each person used to sign up for Bitly.
- If you're planning to add multiple users at once, make sure there's a comma between each one's email address in your list.
If you're adding users to different groups or with different user roles, separate them into batches according to their access levels. For example, you might have a batch for account admins, another for group admins, and one more for group members. Then enter each batch separately.
To add users to your account:
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- Click Users.
If you have more than one account, be sure to select and expand the account you'd like to use.
- Click Invite New Users.
- Enter one or more email addresses or Bitly usernames. You can invite up to 50 users at a time. If you have a list to copy and paste, just make sure there's a comma between each email address.
- Select the appropriate access level (User-level, Group administrator, or Account administrator).
For User-level or Group administrator access, select the group or groups they should be in. Account administrators have access to all groups. Learn more about user roles.
- Click Invite users.
You'll see a confirmation message, and an email will be sent to each user. Each invited user will appear in a Pending Invites section of your user list (from step 2, above) until they accept the invitation.
Your new users have 30 days to accept the invite into your account. We'll send them a few reminder emails before the invite expires.