As a Bitly Enterprise customer, you can create multiple groups within your account to better help you set up and organize your data throughout your Bitly account. To create a group you must be the Org Admin or have Org Admin permissions, for more information on the different tiers of access check out the knowledge base article here.
- Navigate to organization settings section by selecting the menu on the top right of the screen.
- Once the settings is open, select "organization settings"
- Once in Organization Settings you'll be brought to the "Account details" section, navigate to "Groups" on the left hand side.
- Select "Create New Group" on the top right hand side. From here you'll be prompted to create a Group Name and associate a Branded Short Domain to that group. At that time you can select "Save" or you can invite a new user to this group. This would mean inviting a current bitly user who does not have access to your account to join this specific group.
To invite a new user simply type in their current bitly username and select the permissions you would like them to have within this group, Group Admin or User. For more information the these permissions visit the knowledge base article here.
- Once the group is created you can update the Group Name at any time and give access to additional branded short domains to this group.