Group Permissions is the place to manage all aspects of your Bitly Enterprise account. In the Account Management section you can:
- View, add and remove who has access to your Bitly Enterprise account.
- View and change account and group level user permissions.
- View, add, and edit your groups and manage which users have access to them.
- View, add and remove a Custom Domain.
- View and change advanced functionality and security settings for your Custom Domain(s).
To access your group permissions:
Only Account Admins can access the Group Permissions. If you need access, please contact your Bitly Account Admin directly.
- Click the settings menu on the top right.
- Click Settings to be taken to your Account Details page
- Click Groups to choose the group you'd like to edit settings for (you can also click Users to set permission by the user.