If you're an Account Admin on a Bitly Enterprise account, you can use account settings to manage all aspects of your account.
Here's how to get to your account settings:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar.
- You'll be taken to your Profile. Your account settings are in the left sidebar.
Under Account settings, you have several options:
- Select Account details to view essential information about your account.
- Select Custom domains to add and manage your custom domains.
- Select Users to see who has access to your account, change user roles, and to add or remove users from groups.
- Select Groups to manage your groups.
- Select Single sign-on to set up SSO and manage your account's SSO settings.
- Select Mobile deep links to connect a mobile app to your Bitly account and to manage your mobile deep links.
- Select Webhooks to configure and manage your Webhooks.
You can also select CSV bulk shortening to view all CSV files used to shorten links in bulk and Activity log to view all activity in your account.
If you have any questions about user seats, limits, or adding additional features, please contact your Customer Success Manager.