Bitly has introduced a new navigation menu and interface!
Learn how to switch the look of your Bitly account.
Group Permissions is the place to manage all aspects of your Bitly Enterprise account. In the Account Management section you can:
- View, add and remove who has access to your Bitly Enterprise account.
- View and change account and group level user permissions.
- View, add, and edit your groups and manage which users have access to them.
- View, add and remove a Custom Domain.
- View and change advanced functionality and security settings for your Custom Domain(s).
To access your group permissions:
Only Account Admins can access the Group Permissions. If you need access, please contact your Bitly Account Admin directly.
- Click the settings menu on the top right.
- Click Settings to be taken to your Account Details page
- Click Groups to choose the group you'd like to edit settings for (you can also click Users to set permission by the user.