No, you cannot use the same link in multiple channels in a single campaign. The goal of campaigns is to provide unique data for marketing initiatives across multiple channels. In order to do that, we need to have unique tracking through links for each channel.
Articles in this section
- How do I export links from a campaign?
- What are Campaigns and why should I use them?
- How do I create a campaign?
- How do I add a link to a campaign in Bitly?
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- How do I upload links to a campaign?
- Can I use the same link in multiple channels?
- How do I add UTM parameters to my links by using campaigns and channels?
- Can I create a campaign with multiple links per channel?
- Can I create Bitly campaigns in my social publisher?