No, you cannot use the same link in multiple channels in the same campaign. The goal of campaigns is to provide unique data for marketing initiatives across multiple channels. In order to do that, we need to have unique tracking through links for each channel.
Articles in this section
- What are Campaigns and why should I use them?
- How do I create a campaign?
- How to add a link to a campaign in Bitly
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- How do I upload links to a campaign?
- Can I use the same link in multiple channels?
- Generate UTM parameters by using campaigns and channels
- Can I create a campaign with multiple links per channel?
- Can I create Bitly campaigns in my social publisher?
- How do I get separate analytics for the same destination URL across channels?