No, you cannot use the same Bitlink in multiple channels in the same campaign. The goal of campaigns is to provide unique data for marketing initiatives across multiple channels. In order to do that, we need to have unique tracking through Bitlinks for each channel.
Articles in this section
- "How To" for OneView's Bulk Importer
- What is OneView and why should I use it?
- How do I create a Campaign?
- How do I add a bitlink to a campaign?
- How do I create bitlinks for multiple channels?
- How do I get separate analytics for the same destination URL across channels?
- What type of campaign analytics are availible?
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- Can I use the same bitlink in multiple channels?
- I already shortened a link and pushed it live, is it too late to add this link to a campaign?