No, you cannot use the same Bitlink in multiple channels in the same campaign. The goal of campaigns is to provide unique data for marketing initiatives across multiple channels. In order to do that, we need to have unique tracking through Bitlinks for each channel.
Articles in this section
- What is OneView and why should I use it?
- How do I create a Campaign?
- How do I add a bitlink to a campaign?
- I already shortened a link and pushed it live, is it too late to add this link to a campaign?
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- "How To" for OneView's Bulk Importer
- Can I use the same bitlink in multiple channels?
- How do I create bitlinks for multiple channels?
- Can I create a campaign with multiple bitlinks per channel?
- Can I create campaigns in my social publisher?