No, you cannot use the same link in multiple channels in the same campaign. The goal of campaigns is to provide unique data for marketing initiatives across multiple channels. In order to do that, we need to have unique tracking through links for each channel.
Articles in this section
- What are Campaigns and why should I use it?
- How do I create a Campaign?
- How do I add a Link to a Campaign?
- I already shortened a link and pushed it live, is it too late to add this link to a campaign?
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- "How To" for Campaign's Bulk Importer
- Can I use the same link in multiple channels?
- Adding Links to Multiple Channels
- Can I create a campaign with multiple links per channel?
- Can I create campaigns in my social publisher?