You can create a unique link per channel by adding unique parameters to the end of the destination URL. Once you’ve added your parameters, Bitly will treat each of these links as a unique link with their own stats. You will then be able to use each link for a different channel which will also give you separate analytics per link and per channel.
Articles in this section
- What are Campaigns and why should I use them?
- How do I create a campaign?
- How to add a link to a campaign in Bitly
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- How do I upload links to a campaign?
- Can I use the same link in multiple channels?
- Generate UTM parameters by using campaigns and channels
- Can I create a campaign with multiple links per channel?
- Can I create Bitly campaigns in my social publisher?
- How do I get separate analytics for the same destination URL across channels?