You can create a unique Bitlink per channel by adding unique parameters to the end of the destination URL. Once you’ve added your parameters, Bitly will treat each of these links as a unique Bitlink with their own stats. You will then be able to use each Bitlink for a different channel which will also give you separate analytics per Bitlink and per channel.
Articles in this section
- What is OneView and why should I use it?
- How do I create a Campaign?
- How do I add a bitlink to a campaign?
- I already shortened a link and pushed it live, is it too late to add this link to a campaign?
- Can I add my own channels to a campaign?
- "How To" for OneView's Bulk Importer
- Can I use the same bitlink in multiple channels?
- How do I create bitlinks for multiple channels?
- Can I create a campaign with multiple bitlinks per channel?
- Can I create campaigns in my social publisher?