This feature is available with some paid plans
When you create a Campaign, you have the option to select channels that already exist in your account or to create new ones. You can have up to 100 channels per Campaign.
To add your own channels to a Campaign you've already created:
- Log in to your Bitly account.
- Click Campaigns in the left sidebar.
- Select the Campaign you want to edit.
- Within the Edit Campaign sidebar, select Manage Channels.
- Type the name of the channel you would like to add and click Create '[new channel]'. For example, type "Paid Twitter" and select Create 'Paid Twitter'.
- The channel will be added to your list of channels automatically. From the Manage Channels section select the back arrow to return to the edit section
- Now from the Edit Campaign section search for your newly added channel and select it.
- Click Save and Add Bitlinks Later.
Note: Each Bitly account can have a max of 500 individual channels