Manage and measure your link performance across multiple channels by creating a campaign. You may add up to 100 links in each campaign.
To create a campaign:
- Click the down arrow next to the Create button
- Select Campaign.
- Enter a title for your campaign
- Enter a description.
- Search and select the channels you will use for this campaign. Click Manage Channels to create a new channel.
- Click Add Links.
- Paste the long URL you would like to shorten.
- Check Auto-Add UTM Parameters if you would like to create individual links with UTM parameters for each selected channel.
utm_medium will always be "bitly"
utm_campaign will be the name of your campaign
utm_source will be the channel name
- Click any channels you would like attributed to this link.
- Click Create.
You'll be able to view all of the campaigns you've created by selecting "Campaigns" from the drop-down menu.