Campaigns allow Bitly Enterprise users to manage and measure their link performance across multiple channels used in a single campaign. Follow the steps below to create your Campaign:
- Start by scrolling over the 'Create' button located between the search bar and hamburger menu and selecting 'Campaign'
- From there you will create a title for your Campaign, add a description and select, search and manage the channels you will use for this campaign. Simply search for channels that have already been created in the 'Search Channels' text box or select 'Manage Channels' to create a new one. Once this is completed select 'Add Bitlinks'.
- From here paste in the Long URL you would like to create a Campaign around and select one of the following options:
- Auto-Add UTM Parameters: this will automatically create individual Bitlinks for each of your desired channels by adding UTM parameters, best for when you are looking to create Bitlinks for every channel that point to the same content.
- Select Channels: allowing you to select individual channels to create Bitlinks for within the campaign. This will be the best option when you are looking to create Bitlinks for channel specific content or use your own URL parameters.
- Once created you can edit and mange your Campaign from the OneView section of the platform. To get there select 'OneView' from the dropdown menu in the top right hand corner. Once there you will see your campaign.