Mobile Optimizer enables Bitly Enterprise customers to control their own mobile customer experiences, and directly drive key metrics like app opens, downloads, and customer satisfaction ratings by leveraging industry standard mobile deep linking functionality.
- Support for Apple’s Universal Links and Android’s App Links: Take advantage of these advanced, industry-standard deep linking protocols with little effort. Simply associate a domain so that all Bitlinks on that domain drive customers straight to your iOS or Android app. And if your app isn’t installed? Customers can be sent to the app download page, mobile web, or be left to choose their own journey --you decide what happens next.
- Enable Facebook App Links: Easily break your customers out of the walled garden of Facebook into your app by pairing our support for Facebook App Links with your support of Custom Schemes deep links.
- SDK-enabled shortening, deep linking and deferred deep linking: Our SDK has everything you need to create an outstanding mobile customer experience and now supports deferred deep linking. These clever links remember which URL your customer clicked prior to installing your app and pass this info to your app so you can present new app users with the expected content.
- Capture mobile metrics and conversions: Better understand where your customers are viewing your content by measuring App Opens, Store Visits, and Mobile Web views. Measure App Installs for individual Bitlinks.
- Intuitive in-product interface: Set up your domain(s) for deep linking in just a few clicks. Rest easy knowing your customers are always getting the mobile experience you intended. Account admins can change the deep linking settings at any time.