All monthly limits, such as links created or links redirected, reset at the end of each calendar month. On the first of every month, your counts will be set to zero. You can check your current usage and limits from your account settings page.
Articles in this section
- What are my monthly link limits?
- When do my monthly limits reset?
- Can I change my subscription from annual payments to monthly payments?
- Why can't I upgrade my subscription?
- What happens to my account when I downgrade it?
- What happens to my complimentary domain if I downgrade my Bitly subscription?
- How do I change my Bitly subscription?
- Does Bitly offer paid subscription plans?
- Why did my link limits change on my Free plan?
- What happened to Bitly's Pro plan?