All monthly limits, such as links created or links redirected, reset at the end of each calendar month. On the first of every month, your counts will be set to zero. You can check your current usage and limits from your account settings page.
Articles in this section
- When do my monthly limits reset?
- QR Code directing to root domain
- How do I change my default domain for creating links?
- What is percent encoding and how does Bitly normalize URLs?
- What is the per-minute/hourly limit for creating links?
- What's the difference between bulk CSV shortening and Campaigns uploads?
- How can I find the links I created from a CSV file?
- How do I check the status of a bulk shortening CSV file?
- What is bulk link shortening?
- How do I troubleshoot bulk upload errors?